Friday, May 1, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #6!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book they can all be shared!


I participated in Books 'N Bloggers Swap last month and I was sent, by the wonderful Angie @ Adventures in a Fictional Wonderland :








I then received a book from a Goodreads 

Giveaway I won:






Here are all the Kindle Ebooks I bought:


















































So what did you get? 

3 comments:

  1. Wow- your swap partner spoiled you! I've only read one (the Neil Gaiman book) but I liked it, and I hope all of them are fantastic. Thanks for joining us for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistborn & Ensnared look so great! Congrats on winning the giveaway by the way :) I'm excited to read Legend sometime this month (hopefully)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/04/arc-review-through-fire-sea-otherselves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ensnared looks excellent! I might have to request it!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete