Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review: Eden (E, #3) by Kate Wrath

Eden (E,#3)
Kate Wrath
Young Adult Dystopia
June 13th 2015
GOODREADS LINK

Synopsis:
THE THIRD BOOK IN THE E SERIES
Both friends and enemies are keen to get their hands on the information inside Eden’s head—information that could take down the Sentries and change the world. But there are costs that no one realized, and Eden’s not so sure she’s willing to pay them. Refusing to do so could create dangerous problems within the tribe she’s only just come back to.
Eden has her own agenda for learning Lily’s secrets. With hope refusing to die, she’s spurred forward by memories of Oscar and thoughts of finding him again. But Lily’s hold on her is greater than she knows, compelling her to chase after strange clues and confusing visions. With love and longing weighing on her, Eden must determine the reality of her fractured identity in order to decide which path to take. The choices she makes could tear her away from Jonas and Apollon, from everything she’s ever known.
Eden’s future will not be determined solely by choices. Fate has her own cards to play, and they just might take the game.

My Rating: 5 out of 5 glorious stars!!

My Review:

I don't know what it is about this series that really get me hooked. Possibly it's the addictive writing style of Kate herself. Maybe it's the phenomenal world building. Maybe it's Eden's strength and relatableness (I know it's not a real word LOL). Maybe it's the mystery and the nail biting plot that's got me hooked.

Whatever it is, I don't regret diving into this series at all!

This whole book was either intense action, some type of conflict (Mental/physical), or some sort of mystery. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entirety of this novel and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I dare every single one of you to read this series and tell me that it wasn't amazing! READ IT NOW #ENOWANDFOREVER



1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm always floored reading your reviews, Robin. Thank you so much!!! And don't worry, I'm always making up words, too.

    That's a totally awesome hashtag, btw. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete