Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #18! Top 10 Finished Series I Have Yet To Finish!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke & The Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Here Are My Top 10 Need To Finish Series:

1. The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. (I know that it isn't complete, but I've only read 3 of the 8 books that are out, so I'm counting this!) -I loved the first 3 books in this series, don't exactly know why I've pushed off catching up in this series.

2. The Need series by Carrie Jones. I've read the first 2 books in this series, but by the time I got the last 2 I forgot what happened in the first 2.

3. The Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. This trilogy is probably the worst dystopian series I've tried to read. I actually read and finished Prodigy last month so hopefully I'll be able to finish this trilogy soon.

4. The Angelfire trilogy by Courtney Allison Moulton. I loved the first book when I read it, I just need to re-read it in order to read the last 2 books.

5. The Pledge trilogy by Kimberly Derting. I will finish this trilogy eventually, I promise!

6. The Newsoul trilogy by Jodi Meadows. I really want to finish this trilogy, now that I own the whole series, I can finish this trilogy.

7. The Everneath trilogy by Brodi Ashton. The first book wasn't bad, it just wasn't that good that I feel excited to finish this trilogy.

8. The Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi. I stopped reading this trilogy half-way through the 2nd book. It just got really boring to me. I hope to finish this trilogy soon though.

9. The Reboot duology by Amy Tintera. I honestly don't know why I haven't finished this duology yet, I really liked the first book.

10. The Between duology by April Genevieve Tucholke. The first book was pretty good, but not great enough to make me excited for the sequel, but I will finish this duology some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment