Saturday, December 19, 2015

6 Days Until Christmas, 6 Anticipated 2016 Movie Releases!

Now there's only 6 days until Christmas, so here's 6 movies I am eagerly anticipating next year.

The Legend of Tarzan
Captain America: Civil War



Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny


X-Men: Apocalypse
Now You See Me 2



















Underworld 5 (image not actually from #5)





Honorable Mentions:

  1. Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them
  2. Ice Age: Collision Course
  3. Star Trek: Beyond
  4. Independence Day: Resurgence
  5. Finding Dory
  6. Alice Through The Looking Glass
  7. Warcraft
  8. London Has Fallen
  9. Gambit

Thanks for stopping by my blog! What movies are you excited to see next year?



3 comments:

  1. There so many movies I want to watch in 2016 and you've just reminded me even more! Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, X-Men: Apocalypse, Gambit, look at the list! I'm also waiting for Deadpool, it's going to be hilarious!

    Aeriko @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're making a Now You See Me 2?!??? I had no idea.... But I will have to see that! They're quite a few adaptations I'm looking forward to. A Monster Calls, Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children, Let it Snow. TOO MANY MOVIES!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much yes!!! And look at that Tarzan photo!! Whooo hoooo lol.

    ReplyDelete