Friday, September 2, 2016

#FridayReads

Here's what I am currently reading and plan to read this weekend!

I just finished Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (review to come!) Let me just tell you that it was frickin' fantastic! Possibly even better than the first but I haven't decided yet if it is.

I started Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes yesterday, I've heard such great things, plus I own all the books that are out.

I'm making my way through Winter by Marissa Meyer even though I don't want this series to be over..

I will also finish The Heir by Kiera Cass, this book is super fast to read and I'm liking it (I know I've been reading this book for months) but other more amazing books got in the way.

I've also been making progress in Tarnished by Kate Jarvik Birch, it's just really slow where I am in the book, hopefully it'll pick up.


So what are all of you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment