Friday, January 3, 2020

My 2020 TBR of Shame (Part 1)

Okay, I seriously think I need help. I have around 600 books that I own physically & have yet to read. I just can't help myself! 

I am going to do 4 of these posts a year (one for each quarter), with the goal to read at least half of the books on each post before the next post goes up. 

1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

2. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

4. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

5. Entice by Carrie Jones

6. Endure by Carrie Jones

7. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth

8. Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton

9. Prophecy by Ellen Oh

10. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (?)


All of these books have been sitting on my bookshelves for at least 5 years, probably more. I really REALLY need to get to these books soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment