Tuesday, April 14, 2015

E by Kate Wrath is Now Free (Limited Time Offer!)

As the title of this post states E(E, #1) by Kate Wrath is now currently free but for only a few days.

Definitely not an opportunity to miss out on!!


Earlier this year I reviewed Evolution (E, #2) by Kate Wrath here on this blog and raved about it!

The E series is a phenomenal whirl-wind of adventure and action. Edge of your seat action and a kick-ass heroine will have you flying through these books begging for more.



If you guys follow the amazing author Kate Wrath's website( http://www.katewrath.com/ ), you'll know that E has undergone 3 cover changes.

Here they are:



Which one do you guys prefer? I personally love them all!

Evolution (E,#2) has also undergone 3 cover changes:



There are also 2 different cover variations for Eden (E, #3):



1 comment:

  1. You are too, too sweet, Robin! Thanks so much for letting everyone know.

    Lol. Reading this makes me think I'm a bit indecisive. I think I'm finally happy with the covers, though. I guess we'll find out! :p

    ReplyDelete