Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday #22! Top 10 Series That I Quit!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke & The Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Here Are The Top 10 Series That I Gave Up On:

1. Fifty Shades by E.L. James

2. Eon by Allison Goodman

3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

4. Immortal by Gillian Shields

5. The Immortals by Alyson Noel

6. Matched by Ally Condie

7. Fairwick Chronicles by Juliet Dark

8. The Taker by Alma Katsu

9. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda

10. Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari

1 comment:

  1. I am very bad at quitting things and usually end up following them even if I am not loving them all the way through. The Matched series was very much like that for me. I read all three but I don't think it was worth it, so you have done the right there!

    ReplyDelete