Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #24! 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke & The Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This Weeks Top 10 Tuesday's Topic Is 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me!

1. Meet Jennifer Lynn Barnes, have all her books and get the personally signed to me!

2. Meet Sarah J Maas, have all her books and get them personally signed to me.

3. Meet Jeaniene Frost, have all her books and get them personally signed to me.

4. Meet Colleen Houck, have all her books and get them personally signed to me.

5. Meet Alexandra Bracken, have all her books and get them personally signed to me.

6. Go back in time and meet Mary Shelley.

7. Have a giant room dedicated only to be a library for me!

8. Be able to get ARCS from every and any publisher I want.

9. Have more followers on this blog so #8 would happen (LOL!)

10. Own every addition of my favorite books!

1 comment:

  1. I am not so interested in owning all the editions of my favourite books. For some reason I just love the one book I can wear and tear down by rereading it so many times! But like your list, there are a lot of authors I would love to meet and have my books signed by them! I would also love to be able to be approved for all the ARCs I want to read :3 It would just make me so happy. Oh, and I would love to have a private library I have built up. My dream house has one!

    ReplyDelete