Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ARC: The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson (REVIEW COMING SOON)




 I just wanted to update everyone that I've graciously received an ARC of this book to read and review from Goodreads First-Reads and the publisher, HarperTeen. This books release date is July 1st 2014. I plan to have a review of this book up on this blog, on my Goodreads account, Amazon.com, and possibly on my YouTube channel as well. I will be posting a full depth (non-spoiler) review of this book on June 27th or the 28th, time permitting. I will be posting a full in-depth (spoiler) review on July 1st.

Thank you and please stay tuned for another upcoming review!





















2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Following from over at Goodreads. You can find me at www.katewrath.com. Looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your book E looks really cool by the way :)

      Delete