Monday, October 6, 2014

Review Week!

I have, over the course of a month, acquired a lot of R2R books from authors. Well, starting October 10th to October 17th lots and lots of reviews will be posted (Review Week #1)! Including non R2R book reviews (aka my own pleasure reads).

Once that whole week is over, my next Review Week (#2) will take place starting on November 20th to November 27th.

Review Week #3 will start on December 18th to December 28th (no reviews will be posted December 24th and 25th!).

Review Week #4 TBD

For authors requesting me to review your book, before Review Week #1 your review will be scheduled for Review Week #2. I AM & WILL ACCEPT ALL REVIEW REQUESTS UP UNTIL DECEMBER 10TH!

If your an author and would like a promo or interview or giveaway or anything like that, I am accepting those requests too. Review Weeks are meant for me to review books that are less known, maybe self published, and are helping authors gain some notice.

I really hope that many of you authors take advantage of this!

4 comments:

  1. How very productive! I have quite a few R2R that I need to get to, but with work and school, it's definitely slow going. Perhaps I need to come up with a schedule, too! Haha.

    By the way, great blog! I've followed! Comment/follow back?

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, & yes this is a great way to get organized and get myself to finish them all.

      I'm going to your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Robin. You've got it all figured out. I wish I was so organized. :) We authors greatly appreciate what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this idea. I'm sure it's a huge help to the authors - I might have to try something like this sometime, after I get my TBR pile down a bit.

    ReplyDelete