Monday, October 6, 2014

Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award!

I want to thank Erin over at The Hardcover Lover for taking the time to nominate me for this lovely award. I feel so honored! Another award within a few months of blogging, it just feels so surreal!

Thanks so so much Erin!











Now, of course there are rules on how one can fully receive and pass on this award, just like any other award.

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and make sure you link back to their blog.
2. Post the award's logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions that you've been asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate ten bloggers for the award.
5. Ask ten new questions for your nominees to answer.

Here are the 10 questions that Erin asked & my answers to them:

1. Do you own an e-reader or a tablet to read digitable books? If so, what one(s), and how do you like it/them?

I used to own 2 Kobos (the original versions, from when they first came out) but they turned out to be cheap and froze.. A shame really. But I read ebooks off my phone now.. don't know if I'll ever get another e-reader. I do love ebooks though, but not as much as physical copy books.


2. What is your favorite genre? Why?

I don't particularly have a favorite genre. I love books from YA, Adult, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, Dystopia, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Romance, & Paranormal Romance. Why do I love these genres? Well first off it really depends on my mood. But they're all great!


3. Confession Time! If you could step foot in the library that Beast gives Belle (Beauty & The Beast), what would you do?

Well, I'd give and open-mouthed stare, turning round and round in circles for a half hour.. then I'd run around and touch every book to make sure I'm not dreaming, then.. I'd grab as many books as I can hold and run! Lol.


4. What do you think of love triangles in books?

I love them! That is if they're done right. If they're not done right, I'll want to rip my hair out with how much I hate the book.


5. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?

Hmm, I'd say the Harry Potter movies but.. I never read the books. So I'll have to say The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.


6. Are there any books that you wish you would have never read? What are they?

Hmm, I don't think so.. maybe Matched by Ally Condie.


7. Have you ever met any authors? If so, who? Feel free to include pictures if you're comfortable with that.

Actually, no. I've never met an author before. But I hope to in the future.


8. Do you have any autographed books? What ones?

Yes, Team Human (I bought this from Bookoutlet Signed) & Brightly Woven (which I won from Goodreads signed).


9. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?

I always carry my phone with me, so I always have my audiobooks and ebooks on me. But, yes I usually always carry a physical copy book with me.


10. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Probably Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck. I just can never get enough of that book, let alone the whole series.



The 10 Bloggers I Nominate:

1. Monica @ Avid Reviews
2. Grace @ Books of Love
3. Gloria @ Gloria The Violinest
4. Emily @ Books & Cleverness
5. Divya @ Endless Pages
6. T & G @ T & G Book Boutique
7. Morrighan @ Elysian Fields Book Reviews
8. Jess & Kell @ A Cup Of Tea & A Big Book
9. Katie @ Kittens & Books
10. Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews

My Questions For the Bloggers I Nominated:

1. What book has left a mark on you? (not literally!)
2. If you had the chance to make a book into a movie, what book would you choose?
3. What are you currently reading?
4. What was the last movie you saw and loved?
5. Do you have a bookish Instagram? If so, are you currently participating in an October Bookish Pic A Day?
6. What book are you most anticipating currently?
7. What Book-To-Movie adaptation are you most eager to see?
8. What is the lastest book you purchased?
9. Do you have any other hobbies?
10. Are you on-track with your 2014 reading goal or not?


9 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your answers, especially the one about the Beast's library. That's my favorite question that I asked. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, haha, it is a pretty unique question. I've never been asked that before.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination lady! I'll get my answers up later this week. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished the post! Thank you so much again for the nomination!! http://ufbooks.blogspot.com/2014/10/sisterhoodaward.html

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination, Robin !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you mean about not reading Matched. They weren't very good. I would also agree - Catching Fire was a brilliant book to film adaption! I look forward to Mockingjay, because I think the film might do a better job than the book did!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/sedich-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete