Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday!

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish!

This weeks Top 10 Tuesday topic is.. Top 10 New Series I Really (REALLY) Want To Start

10.) The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I really need to read this series! Everyone has been talking about how awesome it is, & I really want to fangirl with all you Lux fanatics too!

9.) The Firebird Series by Claudia Gray

The first book A Thousand Pieces Of You was recently released and the cover is just unbelievably gorgeous! Also, the premise seems pretty interesting as well.

8.) The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins

I've heard that this series is just to die for! A lot of people have recommended this series to me and told me how perfect the romance is.

7.) Jane Yellowrock by Faith Hunter

I just adore all the covers in this series. Also, I'm a giant urban fantasy fan, and this series seems like it's right up my ally.

6.) The Elemental Series by Brigid Kemmerer

I've had this series on my Goodreads TBR shelf for far too long. I just love love the idea of these books and the covers are so "asdfghjkl"! (if you know what I mean.. hahaha.. *wink wink*)

5.) The Under The Never Sky Trilogy by Veronica Rossi

Everybody has read this trilogy and it has great reviews.. I even own book 1 but.. ugh I need to read this trilogy.

4.) The Selection Series by Keira Cass

Pretty much the same reason as for the series @ #5

3.) The Reawakened Series by Colleen Houck

I adored Mrs. Houck's Tiger's Curse Saga soo of course I have to read this new series by her. Can't wait till book 1 of this series comes out in 2015!!

2.) The Wolves Of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Steifvater

I can't believe I still haven't read this series yet.. I feel so ashamed.

1.) The Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin

This series just sounds so amazing and epic and fantastic.. that idk why I don't own these books yet.

As always, thanks for stopping by and reading my post(s)! Comment below so we can chat!

1 comment:

  1. I would agree with a lot of these! I can't wait to start the Lux series, I even have book one! Also the Mara Dyer ones look pretty cool, as well as the series by Claudia Gray. I hope you get to start them!

    Check out my post and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/sedich-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete