Thursday, November 27, 2014

Another Read-A-Thon!!

I'm going to squeeze in one more Read-A-Thon before the end of this year. It's the "It's The End Of 2014 Read-A-Thon"

If you want to know more about this Read-A-Thon, click HERE

This Read-A-Thon starts December 20th to the 31st. So basically Christmas/Holiday break.



My TBR  for this Read-A-Thon will be posted some time next week, So stay tuned!


Will you be joining this Read-A-Thon?

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and reading my post(s)! Comment below so we can chat!

1 comment:

  1. I won't be... I wanted to but... no. I have a LOT to do during the break cuz there are going to be huge tests after the break, early January and I HAVE to ace those, so... Also, Read-A-Thons don't really make a difference for me, I already read to the most that I possibly can. However, it IS nice to read with some other people and try to get some stuff done. D: But those damn tests.

    ~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete