Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #9

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

This week's TTT category is... Top 10 Books On My Winter TBR!


10. Winterspell by Claire Legrand

9. Between The Spark & The Burn (Between, #2) by April Genevieve Tucholke

8. Crown Of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil

7. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis

6. Gates Of Thread & Stone (Gates Of Thread & Stone, #1) by Lori M. Lee

5. Elusion (Elusion, #1) by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam

4. The Winter People (The Winter People, #1) by Rebekah L. Purdy

3. Blackbird (Blackbird Duology, #1) by Anna Carey

2. The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon

1. Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch




Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my post(s)! Comment below so we can chat!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read Snow Like Ashes too (even though I forgot to put it on the list xD).
    The Bone Season sounds great too and everyone is loving it!
    Good list :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of reads with the words snow and cold in them which are perfect for the season! I mean books like Winterspell, Snow Like Ashes, Stitching Snow and Crown of Ice. I look forward to seeing these reviews!

    ReplyDelete