Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #1! (January 2015)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book they can all be shared!

Here are all the books I have purchased/received since the beginning of this year! (This is going to be a long post lol)

January Book Haul:

I ordered these first books from Book Outlet:































































































I went a little crazy during their Boxing Day sale lol, I ended up spending a little over a 100 dollars, so I'm not complaining.


Now onto my ebook haul.

Bought via Kindle:

(Young Adult:)

















(New Adult:)














(Graphic Novels:)













(Adult/Erotica:)







































Will be posting my Stacking The Shelves for February tomorrow due to not wanting this post to be any longer than it already is.

Have a fantastic day! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's A LOT of books. :D And some good stuff on that list! I just recently finished the Mortal Instruments series and I love the Partials sequence by Dan Wells and I've been meaning to read Cinder for a while now. Hope you're enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and my wallet is pretty skinny right now lol. But, I'm honestly okay with that. I hope I like Partials as much as you did.

      Delete