Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #3!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves, be it buying or borrowing. From ‘real’ books you’ve purchased, a book you’ve borrowed, a book you’ve been given or an e-book they can all be shared!


Here's what I've gotten so far in March!

(Barnes & Noble (physical copy):)









































(Apollycon Signed Order:)










































(Kindle Ebooks-Young Adult:)












(Kindle Ebooks-Adult/Erotica:)










































I am all caught up now with my book hauls, stay tuned next weekend for another Stacking The Shelves!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!


8 comments:

  1. Apollycon had a lot of wonderful authors. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did! & I do love them! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Wow you're really stacking the shelf :)

    The Falconer was really good!

    I need to get on some of these book 1s so i can get to their book 2s :)

    My recent post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I'll admit I have a book buying problem lol. I'm also a pretty slow reader so that doesn't help.

      Delete
  3. I'm always amazed by your book hauls, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kate! I can go a little over board lol.

      Delete
  4. So many books! Can't wait to hear what you think of Red Queen and Invaded :) Hope you like all these books!

    ~Cari @ My Addiction: Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope I like all these books as well. I hope Red Queen lives up to all the hype. I also hope Invaded is as good or better than Alienated.

      Delete