Monday, September 1, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

About: you just post the books you are reading and will be reading this week.












I am currently reading: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi, Up From The Grave by Jeaniene Frost and Dark Lover by J.R. Ward.

I plan to also read this week: Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward and Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi.


So that is my week of reading, what are you guys reading? Comment below and lets chat! As always, thanks for stopping by my blog and reading my post(s)!

4 comments:

  1. I adored Unravel Me! I hope you enjoy x

    I'm thinking of reading Isla soon. But I read Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next door yonks ago and now remember pretty much nothing. So I suppose that's install for this week ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a giant fan of Unravel Me currently, but it's pretty good and I'm only half way through.

      I hope you enjoy Isla! I really want to read Anna & The French Kiss and it's sequels. Hopefully I'll pick them up soon.

      Delete
  2. I was so split the entire time I was reading the Shatter Me series, lol. I hope you like it! As for me, Grave Mercy by Jim Butcher is calling me! Happy Reading and followed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy Grave Mercy! Thanks for the follow and Happy Reading to you too!
      Also, yeah I'm not a giant fan of the Shatter Me series so far, but I hope that changes :)

      Delete