Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by The Book Journey.

Basically this meme is about posting the books you are/will be reading this week.












I'm currently reading Crown Of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

I'm enjoying it so far, I'm roughly about 100 or so pages in, school and review books pushing this "free-time" book back. I really wanted to finish this book before October but I don't think that's going to happen.

I will be reading this book throughout this week and maybe another week after this.










As always, thanks for stopping by my blog and reading my post(s)! Comment below so we can chat!

2 comments:

  1. LANDLINE by Rainbow Rowell! I really liked FANGIRL and ELEANOR & PARK, so I was skeptical about her new adult novel. But it's good...it's really good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get that book! It sounds so cool. Glad you're enjoying it so far :)

      Delete