Monday, September 1, 2014

Piled Up Netgalley Haul!

Okay, so over the time I've been on Netgalley, I've received a lot of arcs to review. Unfortunately, I haven't reviewed any of them yet! (I know, that's really bad of me!) So I've decided to just show everyone all the books I received from Netgalley today, because reviews of the arcs are finally coming up soon!

So here's all the books I received since joining Netgalley:

(some of these have been archived!)


















































































So these are all the books I received from Netgalley! Of course, I didn't get all the books I wanted, but this is a pretty good assortment. I also have quite a few requests pending, so I'll probably have another Netgalley haul in the near future!

As always, thanks for stopping by and reading my post(s)! Please comment below so we can chat!


5 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I hope you get to those reviews soon!

    Also, hope you don't mind--nominated you for a Liebster!
    http://love-at-first-write.blogspot.com/2014/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I can't seem to find the ambition to like digital. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know... I used to hate digital myself. I still prefer Hard Back, but I use a kobo and Kindle app for free ebooks, digital arcs, and digital review copies.

      Delete
  3. I was approved for Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer, too! I'm so excited to get to read the final installment! :D Good luck reading through that massive pile of books! (Of course, that's always a good problem to have. ;) )

    ReplyDelete