Monday, December 8, 2014

It's The End Of 2014 Read-A-Thon TBR!!

All right guys, if you literally have no clue what this Read-A-Thon is about, please visit HERE for information.

So in a previous blog post, I stated that I was joining this Read-A-Thon  and that my TBR for this Read-A-Thon  would be up by the next week.. well finally I have compiled a list of books that I plan to read during this Read-A-Thon.

If you would like to join the Goodreads  group for this Read-A-Thon, please click HERE

This Read-A-Thon  starts December  20th to December  31st. But unfortunately  I won't  be able to really read much on the 22nd(due to school), 23rd(due to school), and the 25th(due to family parties).

Here's the list of books I will be reading:

1.) Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis

2.) The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy

3.) Crown Of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil

4.) Shadow  & Bone  by Leigh  Bardugo

5.) Antigoddess  by Kendare  Blake

6.) Landry Park by Bethany Hagen

7.) Made For You by Melissa  Marr

8.) Tiger's Promise by Colleen  Houck

9.) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

10.) Uninvited by Sophie  Jordan

11.) Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst

12.) Home For The Holidays  by Jeaniene  Frost

I know what you're all thinking... I'm never going to be able to read all these books in this Read-A-Thons alloted time, but you guys know what? I'm going to try anyway.

Are you going to participate  in this Read-A-Thon? If so comment below what you have planned put to read :)

1 comment: