Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #11

TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

This weeks TTT category is... Top 10 New To Me Authors I Read In 2014


10.) Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi

9.) Throne Of Glass (Throne Of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

8.) Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Luke

7.) The Pledge (The Pledge, #1) by Kimberly Derting

6.) Blackbird   (Blackbird Duology, #1) by Anna Carey

5.) Perfected  by Kate Jarvik Birch

4.) Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

3.) Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows

2.) The Darkest Minds (Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken

1.) Reboot (Reboot Duology, #1) by Amy Tintera

These are not listed from which New To Me Author I liked best to which New To Me Author I liked the least. These are listed randomly.

4 comments:

  1. Tahereh Mafi and Marie Lu made. my list as well. You've also got a few that are on my tbr. i'm hoping that I get all three books in the Darkest Minds series for Christmas.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for Shatter Me & Throne Of Glass on this list. I didn't love Legend like everyone else, but I can't wait to read The Young Elites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading Reboot! LOVING IT so far~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books on this list I have yet to try! So many! I really need to work on getting round to them. I have read Divergent and I loved it!

    Check out my review of Walled: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/12/walled-blog-tour-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete