Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 Read-A-Thon Goals and TBR!:

I plan to read at least 1,000 pages and to complete at least 3 of the series I have on my shelves. I'm pretty sure I can meet these goals, well I hope so anyways.

Now onto my TBR:

(Note: TBR may slightly change during the Read-A-Thon, but it probably won't change at all)

1. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
2. Rebel by Amy Tintera
3. Vanish by Sophie Jordan
4. Hidden by Sophie Jordan
5. The Prey by Andrew Fukuda
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
7. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
8. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
9. Tiger's Promise by Colleen Houck
10. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
11. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
12. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
13. Eternal Kiss Of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost
14. Darklight by Lesley Livingston
15. Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
16. Alpha Goddess by Amalie Howard
17. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
18. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
19. Entice by Carrie Jones
20. Endure by Carrie Jones

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh I hope you enjoy Asunder! I enjoyed Incarnate, but Asunder really made me love the books. I'm still to read Infinite though.
    Be wary of Crescendo - if you haven't read it already. It can be tough to get through, but I thought Silence was the best book in the series, so it's worth getting to that :)
    Good luck in the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend: The assassin's blade (AMAZING book and you will fly through the pages, Cinder (such an unique fairytale retelling) and Everbound (solid sequel)

    Good luck and happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome TBR. I hope you definitely reach your goal and all those books sound so amazing!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone for your comments and the luck you're sending to me! Now I am really excited to read these books (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asunder as such a pretty cover! That entire series has a pretty cover. I've only read Cinder from your TBR and loved it! Good luck with your goals, Robin!

    ReplyDelete