Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Social Media Book Tag

Twitter: Your favorite Shortest Book

Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi


Facebook: A Book Everyone Pressured You Into Reading

Legend by Marie Lu


Tumblr: A Book You Read Before It Was Cool

If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Myspace: A Book You Don't Remember You Liked Or Not

Stray by Rachel Vincent


Instagram: A Cover That's So Beautiful You Had To Insta It

Gates Of Thread & Stone by Lori M. Lee


YouTube: A Book You Wish Was A Movie

Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Goodreads: A Book You Recommend To Everyone

I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak


Skype: A Book With Characters You Wish You Could Talk To, Not Just Read About

Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Pinterest: A Book Or Series You Pinned/Shared The Most Quotes From

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


I tag everyone and anyone reading this and who wants to do it! Remember, comment your links if you do this tag, I'd love to see your answers!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the premise of this tag and the way the creator tied descriptions to different social media sites. My favorites are "A book you read before it was cool" for Tumblr and "A book you can't remember if you like or not" for Myspace.

    As for the actual books, I really need to read I am the Messenger, but I'm scared. What if I don't like it as much as The Book Thief? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Am The Messenger ix extremely good! Then again I listened to the audiobook version :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books! Which must be a great mistake because all of these books sound great and like they are worth the time reading! I really want to read I Am The Messenger, after reading the Book Thief and loving that <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/top-10-things-to-do-when-back-from.html

    ReplyDelete