Sunday, August 3, 2014

National Days & Other Important Things!

So today, August 3rd is actually believe it or not, National Watermelon day today! So grab some watermelon and eat the hell out of it, lol. 

But, the day we Book Lovers look forward to the most (outside of BookCons/BEA, Book release dates, and Read-A-Thons) is National Book Lover's Day, which is coming up on August 9th!

Since it is also National Rice Pudding Day on August 9th, I will dedicate August 9th to sitting around reading and eating Rice Pudding, mmmm my favorite! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on....

I am currently reading 



 Four R2R books and should be finishing them soon, so glad to say that I am quite enjoying each of them in their own way.













I recently started listening to the audiobook of Bared To You by Sylvia Day I honestly don't know how or why I own this book, I mean I don't really read Erotica, but I thought "hey why not". I'm currently at chapter 6 and I think that it's okay, but I'm not a big fan of the narrator. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, stay tuned for my Bout Of Books 11.0 Read-A-Thon TBR! I will be posting my TBR list on August 8th.


No comments:

Post a Comment