Thursday, August 21, 2014

I Was Nominated For A Liebster Award!!

First off, I want to give a giant THANK YOU! to Anna over at Enchanted By YA for nominating me for this award! I feel down-right honored to be a part of this chain.





In order to gain this award, you need to complete the following:

1. Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks
3. Pick 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!

Here's my answers to Anna's questions!

1. Why did you start blogging?
To be honest, I started blogging because I love talking about and discussing what I'm reading and spread my reviews out on the web. I also like blogging because it's just down-right fun! Blogging also helps new authors get their books out there by spreading news about them and reviews about them.

2. What's your favorite experience related to blogging so far?
Well, that would have to be.. meeting a lot (by meeting I mean talking to online) of other book bloggers who have great opinions and tastes.  Also, I love being able to have really cool book count down widgets.

3. What is/are your favorite book blog(s)?
So hard to choose! Broke & BookishMy Full Bookshelf ReviewsFangirling MissesThe Hardcover LoverThe Paper-Back Reader

4. What's your favorite book(s) so far this year?
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth, Reboot by Amy Tintera, Kissed by Kimberly Loth, The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, and I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak.

5. What's your favorite book/series of all time?
The Tiger's Curse Saga by Colleen Houck and The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.

6. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island which 1 series would you want with you?
Probably the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.

7. Any book turn-offs?
I hate annoying characters. I hate characters that make no sense. I strongly dislike the genre of horror. I hate cheesy romances.

8. What do you eat while blogging/reading?
I try not to eat while I am blogging or reading because I don't realize how much I've eaten until the whole bag of chips is gone or the whole box of pizza is devoured lol.

9. If you lived in a book and could have the love interest for yourself with the female protagonist out of the way, what book and who would you choose?
The Tiger's Saga by Colleen Houck and I'd steal Kishan.. hehehehe.

10. Is there a character you love to hate in a book?
Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I really really really hate Clary.

11. Do you read books more than once?
I used to. Now there are way too many books I want to read that I don't have time to re-read any books.


Here Are The 11 Bloggers I Am Nominating:

Angie @ The Paper-Back Reader
Jennie @ A Bookworm Called Jennie
The Fangirling Misses @ Fangirling Misses
Nicole @ My Book Filled Life
Goldenfur @The Psychotic Nerd
Molly @ Adventures Of A Blonde Librarian
CyndeID @ Falling For Books
Tanya @ A Book Paradise
Sonja @ Books To Remember
Nosheen @ Books With Pizzazz
Sheridan @ I Turn The Pages


Here Are The 11 Questions You Have To Answer:

1. Who is/are your favorite Booktuber(s)?
2. Do you do Memes on your blog? If so, which are your favorite memes to do?
3. What is/are your favorite book(s)?
4. Who is your book boyfriend?
5. What is/are your least favorite book(s)? What book(s) do you hate?
6. Are you a Goodreads member? Are you a member of groups in Goodreads? If so, what Goodreads Groups are your favorite?
7. Biggest pet peeves in a book/during reading a book?
8. What is/are your favorite genre(s)?
9. Why do you blog?
10. If there was a massive book burning/book expulsion, and you could only save one book, what book would you save?
11. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the nomination Robin. I will get on this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You were the first person who popped into my head to nominate (:

      Delete