Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Friday 56 (#1)

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Fredas Voice.

About: Basically all you do is open to page 56 or 56% in a book and post a sentence or a few that you like, just don't spoil anything for anyone!

(this is slightly late everyone, sorry!)

This week I chose the book Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi



".. And I decide I should probably kill Kenji, too. Just for being an idiot..." -Juliet


This line is just really funny, but when you read the context around this line, it's not that funny lol.








Thanks for reading my blog post! Comment below so we can chat!


4 comments:

  1. Unravel Me! I haven't quite gotten to this yet, even though I'd originally planned to start it last week...oops xD How is it so far? :) Shatter Me wasn't my favorite (much more romance than I expected and wanted) but the writing was gorgeous and I'm interested enough to keep reading.
    Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay so far, I'm a little more than halfway finished with it. I don't like this book as much as the first one though.

      Delete
  2. You are alright being late. The Linky and meme is open all week long! :-)
    I bought Shatter Me for my kindle but haven't read it yet. Soon, I hope. Though reading her comment above made me hesitate a bit again...
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, to be honest Shatter Me is fairly good. Also, thanks! Love your meme!

      Delete