Friday, August 1, 2014

E (E, #1) by Kate Wrath Review:

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars

*Note: I recieved a copy of this book from the author on a R2R basis*

Let's just take a minute to stare at this gorgeous cover! I just adore this cover. 

Okay, now onto my review of this gorgeous book.

I loved this whole  book! It was just fantastic in every way. The characters were well developed ane understandable. I loved Eden, she was everything I like in a main character. I love the genre dystopia, so this book was right up my alley. The world that Kate Wrath created in this book is a world that I'd love to live in. Also, the world created in this book was completely original and a new fresh take in the dystopia genre. 

I really can't wait to read book two in this E series. I know that it'll be just as fantastic as this one was. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So glad you liked it, Robin! The second book is well on its way, and should be available in about three months. :)

    ReplyDelete