Friday, July 11, 2014

Book-Tube-A-Thon TBR 2014

So, I've decided to participate in Book-Tube-A-Thon this year! And, what's a bonus, my sister is participating as well. 

If you don't know what Book-Tube-A-Thon is, here is a link to Ariel Bissett's video on what it's all about (She's also the founder of this Read-A-Thon!) Book-Tube-A-Thon Details

Anyways, here is a photo of the books I will be reading during Book-Tube-A-Thon...

  • For a book with pictures in it, I will be reading The Eye Of The World Graphic Novel Vol, 1 by Robert Jordan 
  • For a book in a genre I haven't read much this year is The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  • For a book that's been made into a movie, and then watch its movie adaptation right after book is City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
  • For start a series and finish it I picked the Firelight trilogy by Sophie Jordan
  • For a book with red on the cover I chose Firelight by Sophie Jordan (I doubled up this book with 2 of the challenges)
  • For a book that someone else picked out for me (I was actually chosen 2 books), my brother picked The Ward by Jordana Frankel and my sister chose Stardust by Neil Gaiman



I am really excited to see what I can finish during this Read-A-Thon and what all of you will finish during this Read-A-Thon! 

I am planning to post daily updates on my Book-Tube-A-Thon status, but we'll see what I'll be able to do. I am also thinking about joining in on some twitter sprints, but again, we'll see :) Good luck to everyone who is participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment