Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2!

My Top 10 Tuesday category for this week is... My Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases!

10. 
Blackbird by Anna Carey
Expected Publication: September 16th 2014

Blackbird is the first book in a new duology and is said to be perfect for The Maze Runner fans, The Darkest Minds fans, and the Legend fans. Just from the cover, this book looks like it's going to be dark and scary, and I am not a horror fan, but I adore this cover. Since I am a Darkest Minds fan, hopefully this story will appeal to me, if not then it's another beautiful cover added to my book shelves.
                              
            9.) The Young Elites by Marie Lu
 Expected Publication: October 7th 2014

I wasn't a giant fan of Legend by Marie Lu, but I love this cover and after reading the synopsis of this book, I am utterly intrigued to see how this book plays out. 





8.) Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Expected Publication: October 14th 2014

This book has been pitched as Game of Thrones meets Graceling, and although I haven't read or seen either I know that they are great books, so this one has to be too... right? Either way, the plot seems interesting and this cover is freaking gorgeous, so I have to buy it.


                                
7.) Gates Of Thread And Stone by Lori M. Lee
Expected Publication: August 5th 2014

So I've heard this books about a secret time traveler... hmmm (*strokes fake beard*)  Hahaha, anyways, yes this book is about a secret time traveler and that very fact is a major factor in why I want this book. But, of course the real reason is that this cover may very well be one of the best covers ever designed, like ever.


6.) An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Expected Publication: April 28th 2015

I am a giant lover of anything and everything Roman and/or Greek. And the fact of this book being set in a Rome-like world makes this book a definite to-be-bought book. Also, yet again, this cover is amazing!

 

5.) In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
Expected Publication: October 28th 2014

And of course the highly anticipated final installment in the Darkest Minds trilogy. I don't think I need a reason for wanting this book.. No wait, I am positive that I don't need an explanation for wanting, craving, dying for, and pulling my hair out for this book.

4.) Bound By Flames by Jeaniene Frost
Expected Publication: January 27th 2015

First, let me just say that anything Mrs. Frost publishes, I will buy, no matter what. Also, I mean c'mon, how can anyone stay away from Vlad Tepesh? Hot, I mean  smoldering, I mean sexy, I mean perfect, I mean.. oh dear. Sorry guys, can't help myself! Anyways, this is the final installment in the Night Prince trilogy and I can't wait to see what happens!

         3.) Heir Of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Expected Publication: September 2nd 2014

I must admit, I haven't read any of the Throne Of Glass books yet, but I already know I will love them. Also, this whole series is basically cover buys for me anyway, lol. They do have gorgeous covers. 



  2.) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Expected Publication: February 10th 2015

To be honest, I don't exactly know why I have this book as #2 most anticipated books, but it is. I could just squeal with how much I love this cover! Also, the caption on the cover states "Power is a dangerous game" and doesn't that sound like the perfect story? Yes, I think it does.


     1.) Tiger's Dream by Colleen Houck
Expected Publication: 2015

This is the final installment in the Tiger Saga (FYI, The Tiger Saga is my favorite series of all time). Although, I felt like Tiger's Destiny had a hard, solid ending, Mrs. Houck has more to say, and I can't wait to dive into this book. Tiger's Promise (prequel novella) came out earlier this year and in the back of that novella was an excerpt from Tiger's Dream, and I almost literally died of pure untainted excitement when I read it. Kishan is making a return!!!! There isn't a cover yet for this book, but with how all the other Tiger's Saga book covers turned out, it's a safe bet that this cover will be just as gorgeous, maybe even more so. 





1 comment:

  1. Great picks Robin! I haven't read Legend yet but I plan to :) I'm trying to follow your blog but I don't know how? I think you commented on my goodreads forum for personal follow trains.

    Let me know when I can follow you and I hope you stop by my blog sometime! :)

    http://fictionallyobsessed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete