Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reviews Coming Soon!

I recieved The Photograph from the author on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by tomorrow night (wednesday night), stay tuned.















                                                                     I recieved E from the author on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by the end of  this Thursday night, stay tuned.












I recieved Out Of This World from NetGalley on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by the end of this Friday night, stay tuned.














                                                       I recieved Carnelian from the author on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by this Saturday night, stay tuned.














I recieved Different from the author on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by this Sunday night, stay tuned.







                                             I recieved Broken Elements from the author on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by next Monday night, stay tuned.












I recieved Beginnings from the author on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by next Tuesday night, stay tuned.
















                                                I recieved Shadow Borne from the author on a R2R basis. My review of this book will be posted by next Wednesday night, stay tuned.















If you are an author who'd like more reviews on your book(s) please email me at whodeanemajestic@gmail.com (that's my primary email address). I am accepting all requests to review books as of now, this may change. Thank you for your time!







1 comment: