Sunday, July 20, 2014

Daily Booktube-A-Thon Update #'s 5 To 7!

Well, Unfortunately, I only read two of the books I planned to read during Booktube-A-Thon. I feel pretty bad about it, but not really. During Booktube-A-Thon, I got to read and finish a lot of other books (mostly Read & Reviews). 

So, for Booktube-A-Thon, I read Eye Of The World Graphic Novel Vol., #1 by Robert Jordan, which was my book containing pictures pick. And Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan, which was my red on the cover pick and series pick. Hopefully, by the end of July, I'll have read the whole Firelight trilogy. 

Anyways, I am really happy to say that I am one book shy of making my 55 books read in 2014, so excited! Maybe I really can make it to 100 books this year, who knows. 

So in concluding, Booktube-A-Thon really wasn't as big of a success for me as I was hoping it to be, but maybe during next years Booktube-A-Thon I'll be able to read more and maybe even do some of the challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment