Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0!

I will be participating in Bout Of Books 11.0! This is my first time participating in this Read-A-Thon, so don't have any high expectations of me during this challenge. 

The Bout Of Books 11.0 Button is located on the right side of this blog, above the Heir Of Fire count down widget. 


Please check back soon for my official TBR list and more details!


Here is the official blurb: The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team




Are you participating in Bout Of Books 11.0? If so 

please comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I am participating! So excited because this will be my first bout of books ever! Gotta go work on my TBR list now. :)

    ReplyDelete