Monday, July 14, 2014

Daily Booktube-A-Thon Update #1!

So, I've started my Booktube-A-Thon TBR with Eye Of The World Graphic Novel Vol, 1 by Robert Jordan (which was my 'book with pictures' pick) and I am a quarter of the way through it. I haven't read The Eye Of The World by Robert Jordan yet, but since its graphic novel is quite interesting and gorgeous, I will be diving into The Eye Of The World quite soon. I've heard such great things about The Wheel Of Time series, my mom has been basically begging me to check out this series for years and I've recently found out that the first book (The Eye Of The World) has been optioned for film. So with all that in mind, I will be starting this series within this month. Can't wait!

I've also started reading The Testing by Joelle  Charbonneau, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott, and Control by Lydia Kang. I am so super behind on my reading schedule it isn't even funny! Hopefully I can finish all these books soon so they don't interfere with my Booktube-A-Thon TBR. 

I've also recieved another book to read and review by the author, adding to my slowly stacking pile of R2R's. But, it seems pretty interesting so I should be able to have my review of it up soon!

Also, I've decided to post reviews of my Booktube-A-Thon reads. I was debating on whether it was practical to take my time and write reviews of the books as I finish them when I'm on a timed schedule, but I've decided to make the time work. 

After I finish Eye Of The World graphic novel, I plan to move on to Firelight by Sophie Jordan (My series pick and Red on the cover pick). 

Please comment below what you are currently reading and what your progress is so far for Booktube-A-Thon, I would love to know how everyone else is doing! Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment